PULLS THE THREAD OUT OF THE MATERIAL
Powered by double-action cylinder. The thread wiper pulls the needle thread out of the material after the thread has been cut in the machine or if it has not been cut correctly.
The thread wiper has proven itself over many years of use under the rough conditions of jeans production and in the area of technical sewing.
- Special features:
- Mounting on the front plate, meaning special sewing feet can be used
- Cam control causes the wiper to move vertically downwards next to the needle bar and then horizontally to the right to collect the needle thread– and then the wiper hook returns on the same path
- The wiper movement is very fast, as the solenoid valve is mounted directly on the cylinder
- Thread pulling hook forged from spring steel, giving it a long service life
– Thread wiper with thread clamp, including for chain stitch machines
– Thread wiper with clamp spring for automatic locking unit